Optical Assistant - Central London
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Central London. The prestigious eyewear designer holds a fantastic reputation as one of Britain's leading bespoke eyewear designers and the luxurious practice makes for an excellent working environment where your flair for fashion and design can be allowed to excel.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Advanced practice combining leading clinical excellence with the latest diagnostic equipment
- Provide a comprehensive and bespoke dispensing service
- Working with a range of innovative yet refined frames
- Reception and administrative opportunities
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Maintain appearance of store
- Any other associated tasks
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Ideally some experience within a luxury retail environment
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £22,000
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.