A Great Opportunity with an Independent Group with Very Modern Practices and OCT
This company is a family run independent group that was originally founded in 1895 and has been at the forefront of the optical world ever since investing in the most advanced equipment and maintained their reputation for the quality of their professional expertise and service.
- This company is consistent of 8 modernised practices with air conditioning and cutting edge computerised equipment and many of which have Smart Mirrors which will allow the patients to compare how they look in up to four frames simultaneously!
- Being an independent group you will have the benefits of both multiples and independents getting the standardised structure throughout the stores with support staff and benefits with progressional routes as well as utilising the clinical and relaxed environment of independents.
- The store in Alresford has been refurbished boasting a new practice with new equipment such as OCT equipment and allow 30 minute testing times using such equipment as well as their specialised areas.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Alresford a lovely location to work and is not far from Winchester and Alton.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- OCT Equipment
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Very modern and well presented practices
- Air Conditioned Practices
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position