Optometrist - Droitwich
An attractive opportunity has opened for a full time Optometrist in our Droitwich Specsavers store in the Worcestershire area. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently – so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
We’re looking for....
An Optometrist to work as part of a team focused on delivering total satisfaction to our customers by conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and contact lens aftercare.
The directors have emphasised the need for a team player and an Optometrist with a good attitude to join their team. Attitude and personality are of the utmost importance to them, as any clinical weaknesses are outweighed by a good working relationship and a valued member of the team.
You’ll offer our customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards – which is something our customers have come to expect from us. You’ll also use your knowledge to effectively identify customer needs and recommend eyewear and eye care solutions accordingly.
About our store…
- Good mix of NHS and Private patients
- The store is on the up and business is increasing year on year
- Platinum Employer accredited - which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
- Very big on Learning and Development. For example, they had an OO that is now a JVP, and all OAs are cert 3 trained or higher.
- Situated less than 5 mins from the train station where there is a direct train to Birmingham
- Street parking available in abundance
- Store has 3 testing rooms
- Opportunity to do EOS, PAIRs, and other clinical development qualifications.
- Managing pre-reg in 2018
- Open to testing times, 20 minutes /25 minutes and even 30 minutes. They have a rolling and flexible clinic.
- Contact lens work required
- Newly qualified or experienced candidates considered
- Full time vacancy but will consider part time (4 days minimum)
- Working Sundays, or alternate weekends (full w/e on full w/e off)
- Generous salary plus lucrative, uncapped bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dental and medical cover
- GOC and College fees paid
- 33 days annual leave
You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for customer service. Team work also forms a big part of our culture so the ability to work well with other people is essential.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic position or receive further information, please call Polly Jopling on 01566 771 888 or email at email@example.com.