Independent Optometrist Job, Central Norfolk - Up to £65k
Would you like to join a practice that offers a truly specialised service in an extremely warm and friendly environment?
If so, our client is recruiting for an Optometrist to join their experience and well established team in Norfolk.
You will be working with an affluent and varied patient base, delivering professional, community based eye care covering the full range of services in the industry. Supporting you in doing this will be a number of well qualified Optometrists and a fantastic team of support staff.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care and the finest eyewear alongside a very friendly, honest approach in an independent family run opticians
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The business has 7 practices within Norfolk with 5 - 3 consulting rooms, depending on the store, and a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £65K, along-side a fantastic package including; a very lucrative quarterly bonus, Pension and paid professional fees
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The company continually invested in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques including; Fundus photography, Retinal cameras, Phoropter heads or Trial frames, Goldman's Tonometry, alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Glaucoma screening, Cataract referrals and Colorimetry assessments with close links with the Hospital in the area
- Prestigious Independent practice with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice has a very modern, open planned style throughout
- Free Parking in the area!!!
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- The practice makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
- The business truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your CV for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs