Optical Assistant Job, Oxford
Prospect Health are delight to be working on an exclusive Optical Assistant role in Oxford. The position in within a high end independent practice with a relaxed & friendly team where progression and development is both supported and encouraged. My client is open to all experience but would be looking for someone highly motivated and very customer focused, they are all about quality over quantity.
Location - Oxford
- The practice is a very high-end independent with dispenses ranging from £200 - £800 working with very niche brands
- Very fun and friendly atmosphere, fantastic working environment.
- The founders are restless serial entrepreneurs who're looking for the best talent they can find - if you want to be part of an amazing team, do your best work ever and make a difference, then read on.
- 19k Salary plus bonus
- 9-5:30 working hours Mon - Fri, Saturdays 9-5pm
- No Sundays
- Free on-site parking
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs