Dispensing Optician, North Kent - Monday to Friday Role
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful; community based independent practice looking to recruit an enthusiastic Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of the team. This is an excellent long-term career prospect and you will have freedom in ordering different products. The company is very clinical and highly innovative offering exceptional high-quality service to their very established patient base.
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday , 9:00am - 8:00pm on Thursdays, can do a shorter day or take time off in lieu, very flex on hours.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays & bank holidays
- 2 Test rooms
- 6 Staff including 2 DO's, 1 OA and 2 part time receptionists
- Competitive salary of 25k+
- High quality products and freedom with ordering frames and lenses
- Company offers excellent facilities including OCT, Humphries field machine
- Closed on Weekends and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Very well-established practice that believes in running an optician that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around.
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free Parking around the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service
- Must have the ability to bond with an already large patient base
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs