Family Run Independent Optometrist Job, East Cambridgeshire
Prospect Health's Optical team is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of a community based Opticians.
This family run independently owned practice places a large emphasis on delivering exceptional levels of patient care to their well establish patients.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care alongside an very honest, personal service
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 4:00pm on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays (Alternate Saturdays available)
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT, and Manual Phoropter heads
- Free Parking around the practice
- Highly established Independent allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The new practice owner is planning on updating the interior however the practice has a very modern, open planned style throughout
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 30 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Very Experienced staff that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next
Apply for this position by uploading your latest CV using the 'apply' button. To discuss this and other similar roles over the phone, call 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs