Hakim Group Practice Buddy
Practice Buddy Job Advert:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our management team.
Our award-winning culture has seen us gain not one, not two, but three of the UK’s most prestigious business accolades. These include a Gold Standard Accreditation from Investors in People, a 3-star accreditation from Best Companies and a coveted listing the Times 100 Best Companies to Work for, coming in at number 30 in the UK (but who’s counting?).
Working alongside the CEO of the group, you will play a crucial role in driving strategy across our Optical Practices as well as being a key part of our practice acquisition team. With a true passion for Optics, you will initiate and develop strategic relationships internally and externally in order to maximise and contribute to the evolution of our success strategy with the full help of an award-winning back-office support team.
As a successful and talented individual with natural leadership capability, this role will enable you to utilise your well-developed skills and knowledge to lead, motivate, inspire and empower a team to create a high performing and customer focused culture within their practice.
Key responsibilities and attributes for this role are:
- Lead, motivate, develop and empower the team through effective communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and team building to maximise business results and customer, as well as employee, satisfaction.
- Influence practice teams in the creation of effective and successful solutions to every-day challenges faced in practice.
- Maintain and develop relationships with specific key clients.
- Establish a customer focussed culture.
- Ability to drive the business forward and capitalise on revenue opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to think and influence strategically.
- Experience of working with optical practices.
Apply for Hakim Group Practice Buddy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly