Optometrist - Cambridge
An attractive opportunity has opened for a driven Optometrist in our Cambridge Specsavers store. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently – so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
The role in a nutshell:
You’ll complete eye examinations and contact lens appointments whilst driving our conversions and average order value through delivering excellent customer service
- All candidates must be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communicator - both verbal and written
What’s on offer?
If this role is for you we have a fantastic package on offer, including:
- A fantastic salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Medical and dental Package
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Solid progression plan in place suited to your career goals
The Key Information:
In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. The store boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff at hand. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits. Our practice is recently relocated so is host to state of the art equipment throughout our 5 test rooms and with 5 other resident Optometrists in the practice, you’ll always have the support you need.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Brereton at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 818222 or email email@example.com