Optometrist - Grimsby
PPRUK are currently working a Supermarket based Opticians who have branches Nationwide across the UK. They are looking for an Optometrist in the below location to join them on a permanent basis. They are happy to consider part time or full time Optometrists.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for this position, please can you send your CV to email@example.com or call direct on 03339001111
Position: Optometrist (Branch based)
Company: Large Multiple Opticians
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours: Part time or Full time applicants welcome
Full time hours would be 40 hours a week but part time hours are also available
· Bonus scheme annual, paid out in February.
· Holiday: 24 days (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years)
· GOC fees paid
· 10% store discount
· Pension Contributory , between 2% -7%
· Bank holidays: Double time plus a day in lieu
· Long established store, close to the Docks Light Railway.
· Free Colleague car parking.
· Diverse customer base.
· Sunday allowances salary increase for Sundays worked (can add a lot of money to your take home pay)
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial. You buy between £5 and £250 a month of shares at a 20% discount of the price they were at the beginning of the 3 years. Then you can sell them at today’s prices. OR you can just take the cash- for a deposit on a house, a holiday, or anything you want!
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Optometrist eligible to register with the GOC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com