Optometrist Job, Oxford
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful Independent practice, looking to recruit a high calibre Optometrist to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
- Well established independent practice
- Main emphasis is clinical work, and high end frames and lenses
- More eye care driven than your standard multiple!
- 3 test rooms
- Fully qualified support team
- Testing Times 30 minutes is a must.
- Flexible part time locum position.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist, with industry leading equipment including OCT.
- You would not be bound by red tape or bureaucracy; your ideas will be heard, there will not be layers of management to get through before you're opinions are noticed.
- Enjoy a huge amount of professional freedom.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Optometrist who is registered with the General Optical Council.
- Clinically minded and keen to expand on specialist skill sets.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
- Commercially minded/self-motivated individual.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs