Cobham Optometrist - Fantastic Benefits inc. Flexible Working
A Heritage of Optical Excellence We are always on the lookout for passionate and enthusiastic people. Enhance your career here.
As an Optometrist you will work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to our customers through conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and aftercare. You’ll offer our customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards. You will use your knowledge to effectively identify customer needs and recommend eyewear and eye care solutions accordingly. In addition, you will act as an ambassador for David Clulow ensuring every customer is welcomed into the store and to ensure their expectations are exceeded throughout the customer experience.
We offer unrivalled benefits including:
- Bonus scheme and incentives
- health care, life assurance,
- child care vouchers,
- flexible working,
- Company pension,
- Training and career development
- working for a great brand!
Education & Experience
- CET statutory requirement completed
- Degree in Optometry and be a member of the General Optical Council
- Ability to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred
To apply, please submit your CV below.