Mobile Optical Assistant - Leatherhead
A Mobile Optical Assistant is required to join one of the UK's largest providers of home eye care to cover the Surrey area. The company provide an eye care service to those who are unable to travel to their local high street practice. They believe that everyone should have the right to high quality eye care, and pride themselves on providing a professional yet friendly service.
- Working alongside an Optometrist to provide high levels of care
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Aftercare visits
- Managing database
- Driving to and from venues
- Mon - Fri (No weekend work)
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Full driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career by joining this industry leading domiciliary eyecare company. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. This would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a change of pace and environment.
- Paying up to £16,000
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.