OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £50K - £65K | FULL OR PART TIME | KENT
Match2Match Recruitment along with an independent client of ours are currently looking for an optometrist to join their practice in Kent.
Our client is an independent practice with community-based values that offers eye care uniquely tailored to each person's needs.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
Job Benefits and Information:
- Professional freedom
- 25 - 30 minute testing time
- Career progression
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £50K - £65K | FULL OR PART TIME | KENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly