Optometrist Job, Isle of Wight
Optometrists Job - Isle of Wight - 1505-679
Relocate to the idyllic Isle of Wight for superb opportunity where the successful individual will experience a work life like no other.
Have you ever wanted to work for a practice where you're respected and recognised personally as a health professional, not simply a number?
This is a practice where staff happiness comes first, the like the owner says, ''the rest simply follows''.
This is an opportunity to work in a brand new store, with brand new air conditioned tests rooms and equipment, to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable working environment.
Where it's not all about sales, as the owner believes as long as ethical recommendations are given, these will follow too.
Isle of Wight
- A minimum of £45,000-£50,000
- A highly supportive team of DO's and CLO's, there on hand to assist you deliver the high calibre service you got in the profession to give
- Extremely flexible weekend rota
- The opportunity to do vision aid overseas and various courses to help the staff grow as optometrists and as people
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible test times
- The practice is brand new, state of the art and set up for Glaucoma refinement
- A highly supportive and understanding management team, on hand to help where possible and ensure an excellent working environment
- Market leading training and development on on-going learning opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including healthcare/dental/death in service and GOC fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Degree in Optometry required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs