Optometrist Vacancy with Leading Optical Company
The company in question is one of the most favourable of multiples to work for and is looking for an passionate optometrist to join their long standing team in their practice in Weston Super Mare.
You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this previously voted Number 1 Company to work for in the UK. In addition all of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities thanks to the diversity of their practices and the variety of roles within.
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing eye health and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for optometrist position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
This practice is currently looking for someone on both a full time and part time position so the days that you seek to work can be discussed.
The ideal location for an optometrist to be based is in Weston-Super-Mare a town in Somerset.
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%)
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position