Optometrist Opportunity, Petersfield
Prospect Health are delighted to announce an excellent new opportunity with a well-established family run independent near Petersfield!
- 40 minute testing to give you that extra time to build rapport with your patients
- A well-equipped practice with OCT, Optomap, Thompson test charts and Fundus camera's
- The opportunity to work for a family run, well established independent, (over 70 years) with an excellent patient base
- The practice provides services for low vision and dry eye conditions
- A practice with an excellent and established support system including 4 DO's
- A practice with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees
- No Sunday or Bank holiday working giving the successful applicant a great work life balance
- A practice that stocks a large number of specialist lenses including Ortho-K
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Optometry required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs