Full Time Optometrist Role, East London
Prospect Health Optometry is recruiting a professional, driven Optometrist to join the East London branch of a leading optical group.
This company has a strong track record in providing excellent career paths for their employees through their recognised training and development channels. We are searching for an optometrist who shares in the practices' customer focus ethos. The position would suit someone ambitious, who wants to grow and develop with the organisation.
- Flexible full or part time role but will include regular weekends either a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Test times set to suit Optometrist requirements usually 20/25 minutes to ensure good quality service
- State of the art equipment and experienced well organised support team
- Company offers excellent facilities and can provide the opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around you
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to experienced + highly lucrative bonus
- Generous holiday + professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Full Time Optometrist Role, East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly