Hearcare Assistant - Stoke-on-Trent
We are currently looking for a Hearcare Assistant in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire to join a leading hearcare provider in a brand new state of the art Hearing Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something which is first of its kind and play a pivotal part in the development and growth of a community based business.
Within the brand new centre you will have access to the latest and most advanced equipment and products. Targets within the role are relaxed with the intention of allowing you to be able to focus solely on the care of your patients with the aim of offering only the highest level of service possible.
Hearcare Assistant - Role
- Meet and greet patients
- Pre-screening patients
- Provide patients with info on hearing aids - wear, care and aftercare
- Make adjustments to hearing aids
- Offering info and advise on any conditions
- Assist HADs and Audiologists throughout the day
Hearcare Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience within the hearcare field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with complex situations
- Patient focused
- Desire to develop
My client holds an outstanding reputation for the levels of service they provide across the whole of the UK. This hear care centre is the first of its kind making for a great opportunity to be part of something special whilst also developing your own career at the same time. They offer a huge amount of support to their employees through a range of channels - extremely competitive remuneration packages, unbeatable opportunities for development, the highest quality of working environments and the list goes on.
Hearcare Assistant - Salary
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Rewarding benefits package tailored to you
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.