Optical Practice Manager - York - Brand New Independent
A brand new independent Opticians is due to open July/August time in York and the client is looking to recruit an exceptional full time Opticians Practice Manager to lead the team.
The practice will be sleek and modern, with a single testing room and a team of 3-4 people. This is an excellent opportunity to join anew Opticians and to help build and maintain a loyal patient base.
Opticians Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
- Handle any customer complaints
- Help grow a start-up Opticians and turn it into a profitable practice with an excellent reputation.
- 9am - 5am inc. a Saturday
Opticians Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience as an Opticians Manager with a strong desire to succeed and lead a team effectively
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Customer focussed
- Leadership skills: Lead by example to motivate and drive the team
- Management skills: Manage and develop the team and company procedures to exceed customer and business expectations
- Commitment and flexibility
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Opticians Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary between £30,000 to £36,000
- Bonus scheme based on turnover
- 33 days holiday in total
- Professional fees paid if you are a qualified Dispensing Optician.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.