Optical Assistant - Stoke-on-Trent
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a clinically focused independent Opticians in Stoke on Trent. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The Director of the practice is very well connected within the Optometry industry and provides a range of specialist services to patients.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Helping patients to choose appropriate eyewear and lenses
- Dispensing to all levels including varifocal
- Reception work - booking appointments, taking calls from patients
- Admin - GOC and triage forms
- Working between 3.5 to 5 days a week depending on your preference. Working hours are between 9am to 5.30pm.
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant looking to develop their career in a reputable practice where the patient comes first. Customer service is the priority for the team here so my client would be looking for someone with the same focus. Within the role you will be well supported by a high quality team who offer a huge amount of experience and knowledge. An array of opportunities for development are on offer within the practice meaning you can be constantly looking to progress and enhance your career.
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying between £14,000 to £17,000
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.