Opticians Practice Manager - Northampton - New Practice
A brand new independent Opticians is due to open at July/August time in the Northampton area, and the client is looking to recruit an exceptional full time Opticians Practice Manager to join the team.
The practice will be sleek and modern, with a single testing room and a team of 3-4 people. This is an excellent opportunity to join a new Opticians, and to help build and maintain a loyal patient base.
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
- Handle any customer complaints
- Help grow a start-up Opticians and turn it into a profitable practice with an excellent reputation.
- Previous experience as an Opticians Manager with a strong desire to succeed and lead a team effectively
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Customer focussed
- Leadership skills: Lead by example to motivate and drive the team
- Management skills: Manage and develop the team and company procedures to exceed customer and business expectations
- Commitment and flexibility
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
- Basic salary between £30,000 to £36,000
- Bonus scheme based on turnover
- 33 days holiday in total
- Professional fees paid if you are a qualified Dispensing Optician.
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays, with typical working hours from 9am to 5pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.