Brand New Boutique Independent Practice in Bristol
This practice will be part of an high end, trendy and successful independent chain of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their new team within their brand new store in Bristol. The independent in question is an querky, modern company that will suit the general trendy theme that is the Bristol image and are looking for an Optometrist on a full time basis to join their team in their new store. The practice offers a lot in terms of development and training as well as allowing up to 30 minute testing times.
The company had originally established itself in Australia and is renowned for its forward thinking approach to optometry as well as offering a unique concept that differentiates itself from any other companies. All of their stores are boutique stores and very modern and well presented and all of their frames are bespoke spectacles that are individually hand crafted and will become a popular source of eyewear in Bristol!
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their new store in Brighton which is still under developments and will pay up to £46,000 dependent on the candidate.
The position is based in Bristol a city straddling the River Avon in the southwest of England.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £48,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- A family run business with no pressure on you as an optometrist
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than the retail focussed multiples
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position