Great Opportunity with a Clinical Company - OCT and Optomap Equipment!
This practice is part of an very high end, professional and successful Independent Group of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their long standing team in the scenic area of Swindon. This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and have amazing equipment in store such as OCT and Optomap equipment and allow 30 minutes for each test.
Being an affluent company they have an amazing support staff system and really deliver exemplary care to their patients having professional Dispensing Opticians, contact lens experts and Hearing Aid Audiologists. The company typically deal with the more affluent products and brands and have a more varied patient base where you would see more private patients.
This company values its family heritage and encourages everyone in the company to value and foster a close-knit attitude. There is a shared goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction through an individual approach to every customer and continues to focus on providing value through personal service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by offering the latest technologies.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Bonus scheme
- OCT and Optomap equipment
- A contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays pro rata
- Staff discounts
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Great Opportunity with a Clinical Company - OCT and Optomap Equipment!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly