Optical Assistant - Bromsgrove
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art franchised practice based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice operates independently and offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment with a great family-feel within the team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Bustling patient focused 2 testing room practice
- Working in the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Meet and greet all patients entering practice
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Collections, adjustments, repairs etc
- No pressures of sales targets - complete professional freedom
- 5 or 4 days/wk (will include Saturday)
- 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Passionate and enthusiastic about offering great service
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements
- Strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant looking to develop their career in a reputable practice where the patient comes first. Customer service is the priority for the team here so my client would be looking for someone with the same focus. Within the role you will be well supported by a high quality team who offer a huge amount of experience and knowledge. In return for your efforts you will be very well rewarded. For example, the team are currently in the process of planning a trip to London following their recent successes.
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Starting from £14,625
- Range of benefits inc. rewards and trips away
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.