Permanent Hearing Aid Dispenser Opportunity, Glasgow
An exclusive Monday to Friday only full or part time RHAD role with aspiring employer now available to cover the Glasgow and surrounding areas.
- Practice based multi-site role offering varied and engaging work environment
- Work with a future focussed employer with state of the art testing facilities and exciting product range
- Role offer great professional freedom and high levels of support in addition to market leading earning potential
- The work is autonomous and is not target driven or pressured. In return you will receive an excellent basic salary and bonus payments with OTE £45-£50,000+, company car / car allowance and career progression
- Our client is dedicated to your training and development with a sound structure to the company and lots of progression opportunities
They Key Skills and Qualifications
- High calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist with a high ambition to achieve
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and have a full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs