Brand New Refitted Store with Independent Group - OCT Equipment!
This independent group is a merged partnership of two different independent companies and was originally established in 1880’s and is one of the oldest independent ophthalmic opticians in the UK. Collectively they have 16 seperate independent practices all spread across Dorset and Devon and they all share the same ethos where they are totally dedicated to providing their patients and the local community with the best professional eye care available.
Each of these practices are modern and have been refurbished whilst retaining its original architecture and would be sure to love the professional outlook these practices portray. They have a strong focus on the clinical aspects for the business and invest in advanced ways of testing eyes allowing up to 30 - 40 minute testing times dependent on which equipment you would be using.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position in their brand new refitted store in Gillingham. This new store has OCT equipment in store and have a computerised facility in the dispensing area to help patients in making a choice in spectacles. As an affluent practice they can pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- An opportunity to gain experience in using OCT equipment
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position