Dispensing Manager - Lincolnshire
Functional Summary; The Dispensing and General Manager shall be responsible for the efficient, effective and safe management of the business and its finances, marketing and ensuring the well-being of patients, optometrists and staff, and the successful smooth running of the practice.
- Manage the selection and recruitment and advertising of staff and optometrists.
- Induct new staff, optometrists and locums.
- Ensure proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognised good practice.
- Recruit and maintain an efficient and cost-effective level of staffing.
- Instigate and arrange a staff training programme.
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures.
- Maintain adequate relief staff to cover holidays or absence.
- Communicate agreed practice policy to staff and introduce systems to support such policies.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of the importance of protecting any confidential information about patients and colleagues.
Clinical Governance and Performance/Quality Management (in Conjunction with HR & Admin Manager)
- Manage the audit programme, working closely with optometrists.
- Manage the performance and Quality Management programme.
- Prepare practices for any external inspection visits.
- Personal development of OAs, OOs, & Dos.
- Significant event analysis/critical incident appraisal.
This is a busy and demanding role, with a proven Management background, you will have the ability to organise and communicate at all levels, a good salary & package; c£30K - £35K
For more details please send your CV in word, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Tel 07771900229 follow us on Twitter @MCartneyMaxwel
Apply for Dispensing Manager - Lincolnshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly