Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser Role, Goole
Prospect Health's Optometry division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate candidate to fill a vacancy with one of the UK's leading optical groups at their branch in Goole.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the area's best-known practices and contribute to their growth and ongoing success. The company in question prides themselves on the professionalism and the quality of service they offer to every one of their patients. The ideal candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package as well as an enthusiastic working environment.
The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level. As the Hearing Aid Dispenser you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the business is run. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis. As a HAD with this business you have the chance to develop your skills both clinically and commercially, working with other qualified colleagues and sharing your experiences on a daily basis.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Basic salary up to £28,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Professional freedom guaranteed
- Excellent prospects for long term career development
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs