Optometrist Vacancy with family run Independent Chain
This company is a large independent group consisting of 21 different practices throughout the North East of England and has been established since 1984 and has a strong reputation in this side of England. The independent group invests in advanced ways of eye health technology as well as the latest portable equipment as they offer domiciliary service to those people who are unable to visit the practice so will offer some variation if you choose to.
The company is a family run business which results in a relaxed environment allowing up to 25-minute testing times. The ethos is to run their business like a family with no pressure on the optometrists and have a fantastic and long standing team within.
Following this they are very flexible and will also be flexible with weekend work. As they are a family run business they are not open on Sundays or bank holidays and if asked to work on a Saturday they are only open for half a day.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full-time position within their professional practice. They are a favourable independent as they can offer you a lot in terms of development and training as well as being able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Tyneside in Northumberland and is a metropolitan borough with a number of settlements on the banks of River Tyne.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- A family run business with no pressure on you as an optometrist
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than some of the retail focussed multiples
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position