Optometrist Manager London Position
The company in question is one of the most favourable of multiples to work for and is looking for an passionate optometrist to join their long standing team in their practice in Greenford.
You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this previously voted Number 1 Company to work for in the UK. In addition all of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities thanks to the diversity of their practices and the variety of roles within.
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £52,000 dependent on the candidate.
The position is for an optometrist manager so it would be a role that can offer some variation from the normal day to day role and would be in the form that you would be testing as an optometrist for several days and will be undertaking the managerial aspects on the remaining days depending on the needs of the practice.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Greenford a large suburb in the London Borough of Ealing in west London so a very favourable location for an Optometrist who is career driven!
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%)
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Optometrist Manager London Position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly