High End Multiple DO Manager
UK's high end multiple are currently undergoing a large phase of expansion. they are implementing new sides of optical healthcare and seeking strong and motivated managers (from non-qualified to Optom managers)
We're seeking strong managers to fill the post of DO manager within a high end practice. Candidates must be a people person, motivated and driven to better themselves and the business, have an ability to appease situations in a professional manager and make decisions based on the welfare of the business.
The ideal location for an optometrist is anywhere in the UK!!! Large expansion has meant these roles are dotted about everywhere in the UK
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great packages
- Progression and development
- Nice environment and competent colleagues and support staf
- Professional fees and indemnities
- 25 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday
If you are interested the please contact Josh on 0203 371 0963 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position