Optical Practice Manager Job, Lymington
A leading chain of independently-owned opticians are seeking to recruit a high calibre manager to drive the company proposition and maintain their success. The company we are recruiting for place a large emphasis on customer and patient care putting the patient first and allowing high levels of contact time to exhibit high service levels.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a family company built on solid foundations, always adapting to change in the optical market, whilst still maintaining the highest standards of customer and staff care. The company's long term goal is to put the customer first and to provide the finest customer care available - something it has been putting into practice for many years now.
- Regular reserved and personalised refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Emphasis is on customer care
- Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help is available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Practice Manager Jobs