Ideal High End Independent Group for the clinically orientated!
This company is a successful independent group that has 8 stores placed throughout the country and for 30 years and counting this company have provided Hampshire and the surrounding areas with the best in eye health care, whilst stocking one of the UK's most coveted luxury eyewear selections.
The practice offers a lot in terms of development and training in order to carry out the clinically focused procedures they carry out in store and will continually expand your skills as an optometrist. They have a strong focus on the clinical aspects for the business and invest in advanced ways of testing eyes allowing up to 30 minute testing times dependent on which equipment you would be using.
The independent has the latest optical dispensing technology with the first ever Nikon Lens & Drinks Lounge in the UK. This company's award-winning optical dispensing team offer customers an engaging and comfortable way of finding the perfect lenses to suit.They are renowned as the Home of Luxury Eyewear.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice situated in the heart of Surrey, Woking is a large affluent town and civil parish.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £50,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Very modern and well presented practices
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position