Optometrist - Swindon
Optometrist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Swindon Branch
Full Time, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week, Mondays to Saturday
The eyes have it.
Time. There’s never enough of it.
Optometrists at Leightons have 30 minutes for every eye examination, which means you get longer to deliver the kind of care you came into the profession to give. Because you know that no two pairs of eyes are the same, and everyone deserves personalised individual attention.
If you’re a fully qualified optometrist, who really cares about customers and want to help them live life to the full, we should be talking.
Naturally, you’ll be a great communicator, full of patience and empathy, happy to work in a small team. Commercially minded, you care about a job well done and have lots of motivation to set and achieve your own goals. In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package and a great place to work.
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care is family owned. We’ve been in business now for over 86 years by caring deeply about our customers.
Our vital statistics
- There are 22 lovingly created, company-owned, stores
- Plus, 9 proudly franchised outlets, 2 JV's, one that has its own unique identity - Spectrum Eyecare, and growing…
- Employing 227 happy and caring employees
- Helping 1000s of customers to see… to hear… to live life to the full.
Why choose us?
Because we care…
We are an optician with a genuine commitment to customer care. We care deeply about our customers, staff, suppliers and our local communities.
We see things differently
We believe in taking time to deliver a genuinely personalised service. Because great service makes people happy, and happy people stay with us for longer. It’s simple really.
The sky’s the limit
Find all the support and training you need to develop in your role. Have world-class suppliers at your finger tips. And a top class team to help you deliver the very best eye care.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including;
· Bonus scheme
· A contribution to Gym/Club membership
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· 25 days holidays
· Staff discounts
Who we look for
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons that help us run our stores and keep things ticking along nicely. We find they broadly fit into the same kind of mould and are:
· People who care about other people.
· People who listen.
· People who want to do the right thing.
· People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily.
· People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be.
· People who are fun to work with.
· People who love life and want to help others live it to the full.
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly, or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion or meeting before applying, send us an email (email@example.com) or call us on 01252 823419.