Relief Dispensing Optician
Relief Dispensing Optician - Company Wide, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care
Full Time, 37.5 hours (5 days) per week, Monday – Saturday
We are looking to recruit a Full Time Relief Dispensing Optician to provide cover at any Branch in the Company.
An eye for style
Some people have it. Some people don’t. Dispensing Opticians at Leightons have style in abundance.
With the pick of the market’s finest frames and most sought after brands to choose from, you will always find the right frame for each face.
Like us, you believe in going above and beyond to give customers the special treatment and care.
Naturally, you will be a great communicator with sound commercial awareness. In return, we will give you a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package and a great place to work.
As this role will require a significant amount of travel, applicants will need to be confident to drive to any of our branches, sometimes at short notice. As a member of the Relief team, you will be provided with a company car.
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians is family owned. We’ve been in business now for over 86 years by caring deeply about our customers.
Our vital statistics:
- There are 22 lovingly created, company-owned, stores
- Plus, 9 proudly franchised outlets, 2 JV's, 1 that has its own totally unique identity, and growing…
- Employing 227 happy and caring employees.
- Helping 1000s of customers to see… to hear… to live life to the full.
Why choose us?
Because we care…
We are an optician with a genuine commitment to customer care. We care deeply about our customers, staff, suppliers and our local communities.
We see things differently
We believe in taking time to deliver a genuinely personalised service. Because great service makes people happy, and happy people stay with us for longer. It’s simple really.
The sky’s the limit
Find all the support and training you need to develop in your role. Have world-class suppliers at your fingertips and a top class team to help you deliver the very best eye care.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
· Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· 25 days holidays
· Staff discounts
Who we look for
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons that help us run our stores and keep things ticking along nicely. We find they broadly fit into the same kind mould and they are:
· People who care about other people.
· People who listen.
· People who want to do the right thing.
· People who aren’t content to sit still and are able to adapt to change easily.
· People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be.
· People who are fun to work with.
· People who love life and want to help others live it to the full.
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.