Dispensing Colleague - Mon-Fri - Company car - North West London - No weekend work!
At The Outside Clinic we believe in making a difference to our patient’s lives, bringing them the very best in domiciliary eye care. We are delighted to be able to offer more flexibility and choice and are looking for enthusiastic individuals that are passionate about helping people to join our team.
As a Dispensing Colleague you will provide dispensing support for our optometrists along with ensuring each schedule is completed accurately and effectively. If you love dispensing and want to try something a little different then this is the challenge you have been looking for. The role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction. If all this wasn’t enough you will get every weekend and bank holiday off to enjoy too!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- The very best in dispensing prescription eyewear, identifying and anticipating patient needs and exceeding expectations.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and a quality service throughout the sales process, we want delighted patients.
- Superior customer service skills, with attention to detail.
- To be confident and can influence at all levels.
- Participation in business networking and promotional events and other business engagement activities as appropriate.
- Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years experience due to insurance requirements.
- To operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
- To comply with all aspects of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and with the Company’s current Health and Safety Policies.
- Proven track record in a sales role working to and achieving targets.
- An infectious personality and be able to portray this in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task.
- A highly motivated, results driven approach to each day.
- A passion for optometry and dispensing optics.
- The ambition to succeed and progress your career.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Every weekend off!
- Bespoke training programme and systems.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Discounted eye wear and hearing products.
- Full support. We pride ourselves on the support we are able to offer our professional staff in all areas.
- Long service awards.
- Three ‘treat’ days granted for 100% attendance.
- Contributory pension scheme, on successful completion of probationary period.
- Childcare vouchers.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory written references, medical clearance, and evidence of your right to work in the UK and Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB)
References: One of your referees must be your current line manager and all references must cover the previous five years work or study history.
Under the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it is the duty of every employee
To take reasonable care of themselves and others at work To co-operate with the The Outside Clinic as far as is necessary to enable them to carry out their legal duty Not to intentionally or recklessly interfere with anything provided, including personal protective equipment, for health and safety or welfare at work. There is a No Smoking Policy throughout The Outside Clinic.
This job description is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your Contract of Employment.
The Outside clinic is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The Outside Clinic is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Apply for Dispensing Colleague - Mon-Fri - Company car - North West London - No weekend work!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Multiple Practice Dispensing Optician jobs in London (North)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Multiple Practice Optical Assistant jobs in London (North)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Multiple Practice Sales & Marketing jobs in London (North)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Multiple Practice Dispensing Assistant jobs in London (North)